Bontril Diet Pills
Bontril is basically a sympathomimetic amine (similar to an amphetamine). Bontril stimulates the body’s central nervous system, which decreases appetite by boosting the user’s blood pressure and heart rate. Bontril is in the same narcotic class as an amphetamine which is why the only way to obtain it is through your doctor and from a reputable pharmacy. With its classification as a controlled narcotic it is impossible to buy Bontril online in the United States and purchasing from out of country pharmacies is illegal and being monitored more closely than ever.
Bontril side effects
• feeling short of breath, with mild exertion;
• chest pain
• swelling in your ankles or feet;
• confusion or irritability, unusual thoughts or behavior;
• feelings of extreme happiness or sadness
• Dangerously high blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, buzzing in your ears, anxiety, confusion, chest pain, shortness of breath, uneven heartbeats, seizure).
• feeling restless or hyperactive
• headache, dizziness, tremors
• sleep problems (insomnia);
• flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling)
• dry mouth
• diarrhea or constipation, upset stomach
• Increased or decreased interest in sex, impotence.
While there may be more side effects these are some of the more common ones. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
- Requires A Prescription From Your Doctor
It’s illegal to purchase bontril diet pills online without a prescription. You must first pay your doctor a visit and hope they write you a prescription for it.
- Appetite Suppressant
Just like many other diet pills, Bontril claims to suppress one’s appetite providing them with the opportunity to decrease their daily calorie intake, which also helps great with weight loss.
- Once-A-Day Diet Pill
Unlike many diet pills, you only have to take Bontril once per day.
- Phendimetrazine Tartrate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Lactose Anhydrous
- Confectioner’s Sugar
- Sodium Starch Glycolate
- Compressible Sugar